NDIS-supported Disability Day Programs provide our clients with a variety of fantastic opportunities to grow and extend their skills.
The value of these carefully designed Day Programs is truly beyond measure. Being involved in community or structured activities that encourage connection and skill development helps people with disabilities build confidence and relationships.
- Improvements to physical health
- Independence completing tasks and improving important skills
- Connecting with others and forming meaningful friendships
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment through setting and achieving goals
- Improving quality of life overall
- Develop skills that can assist with getting work – either paid or volunteer
So, what types of Day Programs are available through My Life Home Accommodation and Care include? Here are just some of the options on offer:
- Fitness and exercise
- Personal care, cooking, and cleaning
- Establishing basic numeracy, literacy, and computing skills
- Shopping and personal financial literacy skills
- Accessing supported employment programs
With the help of our encouraging and compassionate caregivers and instructors, these NDIS-registered day programs can really mean the difference between our clients surviving or thriving. Whenever there is an opportunity to help those with disabilities learn new skills or nurture existing ones, it should be embraced fully.
My Life Home Accommodation and Care is committed to helping people across Melbourne access disability day programs, whether they be for leisure, therapy, or the development of crucial life skills.
Contact our qualified and passionate team of caregivers today to find out more about accessing one or a number of these brilliant day programs.
Support for All Ages
Providing care and support for all ages (17+)
Tailored Care Solutions to help you achieve the most out of your life
A Lifetime of Trust
Every member of the My Life team are compassionate and strive to give our participants the right help